Behind the white picket fences of suburban Los Angeles lie unassuming centers for cinematic arts.
What started as a location for “european art films” evolved into a six-day-a-week, full-on sound stage.
The Shining meets The Beverly Hillbillies in this timeless, marble-clad classic.
This balancing act of architecture exemplifies the most basic of design elements. Almost.
Most yards just don’t cut it. This one does.
- Houses That Would Be Porn Studios: Part II January 24, 2014
- Houses That Would Be Porn Studios: Part I January 16, 2014
- Mausoleum Mansion December 31, 2013
- Symmetry Lessons Part I February 1, 2013
- Tree Surgeon Laboratory January 25, 2013
- Unfauxgiven February 10, 2012
- Southern Baptist Revival August 6, 2012
- Polynesian Palace September 7, 2012
- Miniature Golf Maison August 27, 2011
- Ranch House Part II: Candy Apple Cabin September 15, 2012
- Bad House | Tree Surgeon Laboratory: [...] Most front yards are wasted, unproductive wa...
- Cora White: This house reminds me of a certain documentary nam...
- Alex Hanson: Looks like I'm walking through AdventureLand just...
- Alex: Praise the Lord!...
- Mary Martin: Hmmm, the sidings are somehow eccentric, but for m...